H i guys! These days I've been thinking about the future of my blog and come to the conclusion that I wanna share more content about my...

Top 3 outstanding coffee spots in Kyiv

By | 13:49:00 Leave a Comment
Hi guys! These days I've been thinking about the future of my blog and come to the conclusion that I wanna share more content about my homeland. While you're out and about experiencing Kyiv, there's my top-3 coffee spots in da city:


1. @kachorovska_store.and.cafe

No doubt, an idea isn't new. There are many ateliers in the World where you are treated as a Queen with a cup of tee and good books or fresh magazines. The concept to mix them with cafes was flying in the air. As a result we have a girls' Heaven: two fashion and tasty spots by Alina Kachorovska. By the way, talking about this family we can name it a fashion dinasty. This city centre location is the second addition to Kachorovska s&c in Kyiv and also my favourite. You can meet here Alina, the founder, very often and get her professional advise. But if ever you're walking down the Andriyivskyy descent, go for lunch at Kachorovska s&c in Podil district as well (Borychiv Tik Str. 35a)
Bonus: you can get 10% discount if you come on bicycle and take a drink to go.

kachorovska.com
14,Velyka Vasylkivska str. (Lva Tolstogo)
Kyiv, Ukraine
Mon - Fri 8 am till 9 pm,
Sat - Sun 10 am till 9 pm






2. @milkbarkiev

Milkbar is a place I can label as a "must-eat" for everyone. It's a true locals' favoutite, so usually has no tables even on weekends [even in the morning] because of the young people, who's sitting for hours on a laptop or having a lunch with folks.
For eating there's a vegetarian carrot cake and smoothies. Get the "silence of the lambs" dessert at this cafe on Halloween for sure! But I actually can't recommend you CHICKEN BARBEQUE WAFFLES, because imo the course was too greasy.
Bonus: breakfasts are available all day on Mondays. Brunches are available every weekends from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m.

www.milkbar.com.ua/en
16, Shota Rustaveli str.

Kyiv, Ukraine

Mon-Fr: 08:00 - 23:00 Sat-Sun: 09:00 - 23:00



3. @cafe_charlotte_kiev

Lately I love a typically Parisian spirit. So, this cafe seems to be a nice place on this phase of my life. The atmosphere is magical. It's little Paris in my Kyiv.
Can you guess my weak point that makes me come back to the cafe? It's people. The service here was fantastic from the first visit (a special thanks go to my waitress Ksyusha S.). And btw the outdoor terrace is perfect for people watching.
I had a delicious French breakfast "A La Coque". It includes toasts bread with butter, an egg, one delicate crusted croissant and bright orange peel jam. It's so easy to cook at home, innit? #yummy


www.facebook.com/cafecharlottekyiv

55, Turgenivska Str.Kyiv, Ukraine
10-22


                                                Let's sum up!
                        Kachorovska VS Milkbar VS Cafe Charlotte
Interior ⇥            ✮                                   
Servise ⇥              ✮                     ✮                   (my face was red after running and Ksyusha                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   brought me a decanter of water with lemon slices)
Taste ⇥                   ✮                   (I didn't eat waffles, but
                                                                                                                                                              a carrot muffin was delicious)                   
Price ⇥                 ✮                     ✮                     
Location ⇥           ✮                   ✮                     
Total:                      10                      9                       10

Newer Post Older Post Home

0 Comments: