H ello, guys! Must be 100 years since I last updated my blog. Now I wanna tell you more about my daily skincare. I 've heard a l...

My Skincare Routine: current favourites

By | 13:49:00 2 comments
Hello, guys! Must be 100 years since I last updated my blog. Now I wanna tell you more about my daily skincare.
I've heard a lot about Hempz Pomegranate Body Wash from fashion magazines and at first I was a bit sceptical, because it seemed as an annoying ad. But some years ago I was in the one of cosmetics stores for some new bodywash so I decided to try theirs. Plus it was on winter sale. FYI bought one with 40% discount before the local financial crisis, that's why I'm shocked with the currect price (let's compare: 246 UAH full price VS 500+ UAH now). Even though despite that fact I love it! First of all I like the concept with natural ingridients like 100% Pure Natural Hemp Seed Oil, etc. Then I liked the transparent bottle, because it's always better to see what's inside, but [alas!] their design has changed over time. You only need a tiny bit to wash your whole body (which slightly reminded me about fairyconomy) and it's the best body wash I've ever used. Oh, don't let me forget to mention its odour!
A brand I used to always see on Youtube vlogs but never tried was Bioderma. I've heard so many friends and bloggers rave about it and it wasn't until recently that I understood why. I found these bottles at the pharmacy and that's why I love winter sales so much (once again haha). I won't go into too much detail but the purifying cleansing micelle solution drenches tough cotton pads well without scratching my face, so it's 100% worth the money. This autumn I've been loving it for sure.
Last but not least, Woodlot aka the new brand for me and theirs 4OZ soap bars. Black bar called Wildwoods contains bamboo charcoal, known to clean and draw toxins from pores. It's lightly-scented with pure essential oils of vanilla, orange, cedarwood, fir, pine, and eucalyptus. Flora bar welcome you with Community Gardens, market fruits and flowers, welcoming notes of orange and bergamot, soothing properties of cedarwood. Can't decide between a soap and a scrub? Get both with a 2-in-1. That's what I've thought and done. TBH they smell like a luxury laundry soap to me, but the design is nice anyway.

So, what's your this month favourites? Comment below, please.
All the love, Mira

Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments:

  1. All of this sounds marvellous!! I love skincare really :)) Happy New Year doll, I hope all your wishes and hopes come true this year xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kizzy! Happy New Year to you, too. I wish you to meet many like-minded people this year.
      P.S.: Skincare is everything haha

      Delete