Hi, guys! Today I want to share with you some photos I took at the Kyiv Botanic Gardens. I’ve always thought Winter was my favourite seas...

10+ wallpapers made with love

By | 14:13:00 Leave a Comment
Hi, guys! Today I want to share with you some photos I took at the Kyiv Botanic Gardens. I’ve always thought Winter was my favourite season. But with the coming of this spring, everything has changed. Anyway, you know there is no bad weather, there are bad clothes. 

Let me present you my spring playlist:

1) Magic! - Rude

2) Whitney Houston - I wanna dance with somebody

3) Rufus & Chaka Khan - Ain't nobody

4) The Neighbourhood - Sweater weather

5) Zayn - Befour

6) Oh Wonder - Lose it

7) Adele - Hello (DJ Maksy cover rumba remix) DEMO

8) The Neighbourhood – Cry baby

9) Oh Wonder - Shark

10) Modern Talking - Love is like a Rainbow








 



 


Have a great weekend! All the love,
Mira
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 Comments: